Show N more items..

Options

I find it frustrating that the cutoff for the "Show N more items.." is so short (2) and wish it were larger or configurable.

I have a site with three logins and this message appears meaning I have to click to expand then click the login I want.

Please, someone, think about my poor clicker and add a config, browser size/screen size intelligence... or did I miss it?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @smikolai,

Would I be correct in guessing that you're a 1Password for Mac user?

I would also suspect that two of the Login items have the same fully qualified domain name while the other has a slightly different one. By fully qualified domain name what I mean is something like accounts.google.com in contrast to google.com. There's a long explanation which I can give if you like but basically if you have three items and one has a slightly different fully qualified domain name compared to the others it would get hidden behind a Show N more items menu option. If all three have the same fully qualified domain name then all three should be visible every time.

Does this help at all?

• smikolai
    smikolai
    Community Member
    Options

I use Windows and Mac interchangeably. Behavior is the same on Windows.

That does help. I added both website URLs (slightly different domain names) to all three of the logins and they now all show up using both login entry points.

Thanks!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @smikolai,

I'm glad we could help it behave a bit better for you :smile: If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

This discussion has been closed.