Create manual back up with android

Options
jayk11171717
jayk11171717
Community Member

Hi,

I use 1Password on an Android device. I had it synced to my Dropbox folder and I must have deleted the back up file from Dropbox. Now I am unable to proceed with any back up as you cannot change the back up location. Due to being unable to change backup location, I am not able to "restart" the back up process and cannot get another "1password.agilekeychain" file (or whatever it is called).

My research has shown that I totally screwed my self and there is no way to proceed from here, besides changing passwords apps and manually entering all 97 of my passwords. Please tell me I am wrong and can still backup my passwords! I am partial to the look and feel of your app and do not want to switch (or manual enter 97x2 strings of characters into a new app)

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hey @jayk11171717. Sorry to hear about your lost vault!

First things first, I'd like you to try recovering the deleted folder in Dropbox, which will be the easiest way to restore syncing here. Let me know how that goes!

• jayk11171717
    jayk11171717
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks so much Peri!!

I did not realize Dropbox had a restore feature.

Your response time was very fast! No other app will ever store my passwords after this incredible customer service!

Thanks again!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Peri, you are most welcome! Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive to do our best for you and the rest of our awesome customers!

It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.