purchased the pro features on my iPhone today thinking it would work on my Android it does not Help

Options
Amy_D
Amy_D
Community Member

Purchased the Pro Features on my iPhone this morning thinking it would work on my Android phone do I have to purchase it again?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: ug:mac/1password-main-app, kb-search:purchased on iOS and need it on my android, kb:pro-features-faq, kb-search:sales faq android.html, kb:sales-faq

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hi @Amy_D. Thanks for your support!

1Password is licensed per platform, so your purchase of the Pro features on iOS entitles you to unlock them on any iOS device you own. However, the purchase won't transfer over to Android.

1Password on Android is free to install through Google Play, and then has full functionality for 30 days. After the 30 day trial, it becomes limited to a reader, which means that you'll still be able to access, view, sync, and fill your data, but you won't be able to add or edit from Android without unlocking the Premium features. The Premium features are an optional in-app purchase, and the purchase is handled through Google Play.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks!

• Amy_D
    Amy_D
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your response, I looked everywhere for this answer!

• saad
    Options

On behalf of Peri, you're very welcome. Let us know if you have any other questions. We are always here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.