Lost any new password added within recent 2 months

Options
kwieto
kwieto
Community Member

I use 1pasword for Teams on my Windows Phone (Windows 10) device and via web application.
I migrated my passwords from personal edition to Teams edition and this is working well.
I also added some new passwords into my personal vault and today surprisingly I've found that they all are missing. I still have those passwords which were migrated, but any new one which I added during last month or two dissapeared.

I can't see them on Windows App nor on the web app.

1Password Version: #Beta 16 (2016.3.200)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows Mobile 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• @kwieto I'm sorry, I think I know what went wrong here and I'll have to be the one who delivers bad news. These items did not make it to server for some reason (network issue or stupid bug - can't tell for sure), that is why they are not visible through the web app. Windows app stored items inside special encrypted files and should have displayed a green bar next to item in the item list, that was sure indication that changes are saved, but not synced. Some time ago the technology was changed, we use local database instead of files now. This is when you've stopped seeing these unsynced items.

It's the risk of using Beta app and there is no easy way to get these files to server from current app. However, before declaring that they are lost forever, there is a small chance to restore these items. Drop us a line at support+windowsmodern@agilebits.com with this forum link if you are ready to give it a try.

This discussion has been closed.