I have purchased 1password for my iPhone and Mac. Now on android and would love to not buy again!

Options
jameyhardesty
jameyhardesty
Community Member

I've been a long term 1password user on both the mac and iPhone. I crazily made the change to move over to a Nexus 6p and have been using the app on my phone, but its now asking to license it. I've paid for this more than once for the mac and the iPhone and am hoping you guys can just convert my iPhone license to an android one for me. I really don't want to buy this again. Thanks so much!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:error-connect-to-mini, kb:premium-features-faq

Comments

• saad
    Options

Hey @jameyhardesty! Thank you for your continued support of 1Password. Your purchase of the Pro features on 1Password for iOS is linked to your Apple account. The transaction is handled directly through Apple's App Store. Similarly on Android, your purchase of the Premium Features in 1Password is handled directly by Google's Play Store and is linked to your Google account. This prevents us from being able to transfer your license from one mobile platform to another.

With that said, we love to see what we can do for you. Please write to our support team with your iOS purchase receipt at support+forum@agilebits.com.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

• saad
    Options

Oh, and I forgot to mention, if you have a 1Password for Families account, you get full access to all of our apps across multiple platforms. :)

This discussion has been closed.