Beta 65 Release Notes

Options

Were you able to see the total solar eclipse today, perhaps from NASA TV or if you are lucky enough, even in person? I don't quite know what I find so fascinating by them, but I love to watch them.

We have our own exciting event today, with the release of our new Beta 65... and you don't even need to wear protective eye glasses! This beta brings with it a number of nice improvements including the ability to use the 1Password web application in Safari's Private Browsing mode. We have also fixed up our 1Password lock screen in Chrome 39 so our icon, much like today's moon, floats perfectly in front of its shadow image.

Your feedback and wonderful suggestions keep us moving forward. Please start a new thread to discuss anything that's on your mind. We love hearing from you!

Here is what is new in Beta 65:

• [IMPROVED] Password generator settings are now saved for each user.
  • [IMPROVED] Create New Team link will ask you to select a plan type.
  • [IMPROVED] Now saving the Account Key in a custom field when saving team or family account credentials in 1Password. {1056}
  • [IMPROVED] Improved the "switch to family account" section of Settings page. It's now more descriptive, and we show a confirmation popup to prevent accidental switches. {1205}
  • [FIXED] Our lock image is now looking all pretty again in Chrome 49 {883}
  • [FIXED] Disabled an account migration that would incorrectly attempt to run on every sign-in for some users. {1202}
  • [FIXED] You can now sign in to 1Password in Safari in Private Browsing mode and in other cases where local browser storage is unavailable. {1109}
  • [FIXED] Fixed a rare "scrollTop" error that could show up in vault view. {1149}
  • [FIXED] Prevent forwarding of the referrer URL when linking from the web application.
This discussion has been closed.