1Password mini shows up from menu bar every time when auto-filling

Options
tehgoju
tehgoju
Community Member
edited March 2016 in 1Password in the Browser

Hello,

When I press CMD+\ shortcut on a login page, 1Password works correctly and fills login fields but also 1P mini shows up from the menu bar everytime after that. It's annoying, because I have to press "Esc" or click away somewhere to get rid of that everytime after using CMD+. Is it a bug or did I just forgot to disable some option?

Greetings,
Olaf

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @tehgoju. Thanks for your post. It sounds like you're using Chrome and you are either using multiple profiles or Incognito windows with 1Password disallowed. (You can allow 1Password in Incognito windows in the Extensions list. It's disabled by default, so many users don't know about this.)

If that is the case, then I have good news coming. I recently fixed this problem in 1Password for Mac and it will be in our next release. In the meantime, using the 1Password button in the browser toolbar will be your best workaround if you don't want the popup showing unnecessarily.

I hope that helps.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• tehgoju
    tehgoju
    Community Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Hey @jxpx777,

I forgot to mention pretty essential thing like the browser I'm using but you guessed right. That's great you already fixed it, I'm waiting for the update then.

Thank you :)

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great, @tehgoju! Thanks for confirming. I love it when I'm right! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.