1Password crashes on my wife's phone everytime i try to sync with our dropbox vault

Options
jason1password
jason1password
Community Member

I have a dropbox vault that I sync my 2 computers and iPhone with. Now I'm trying to set up 1password on my wife's iphone, but everytime it goes to access the dropbox vault, 1 password crashes. I've confirmed that the vault file is in dropbox and dropbox is working on my wife's phone.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password crashes on my wife's phone everytime i try to sync with our dropbox vault

Comments

• decooda
    decooda
    Community Member
    Options

I am having the exact same problem on my iPhone 6Plus...keeps blowing up. I have v6 on my Macs, I confirmed it's being saved to dropbox, I downloaded the new version for iOS and when the app tries to synch to dropbox on my iPhone it just fails and shuts down the app...

• @jason1password and @decooda

I am very sorry, but it looks like our latest update introduced a pretty nasty crash which can occur during the initial setup when syncing with Dropbox. We have already submitted 1Password 6.3.1 for iOS to the App Store with the fix and are requesting an expedited review to get this updated as quickly as possible. I am not sure why our 6.3 testing did not catch this error, but we will do better moving forward.

• decooda
    decooda
    Community Member
    Options

I'm the CEO of a software company, I get it. Thanks for the information...much appreciated.

• Jacob
    Options

@decooda Thanks for understanding. :)

• A quick update. 1Password 6.3.1 for iOS has been approved and should be available in the App Store within a few hours. Thanks again for your understanding.

• decooda
    decooda
    Community Member
    Options

Cool...thanks guys. Thanks for your sense of urgency. On to another sprint I'm sure...

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Cool...thanks guys. Thanks for your sense of urgency.

You're very welcome! I'm only sorry that you ran into this issue. I'm glad it was at least short-lived!

On to another sprint I'm sure...

;)

• jason1password
    jason1password
    Community Member
    Options

It worked! Thank you for the rapid response and fix!

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Huzzah! Glat to hear it :)

This discussion has been closed.