Will the new archive in the trash have a time limit?

Options
ntimo
ntimo
Community Member
edited March 2016 in Business and Teams

Hi,
I was just asking me if the deleted trash items be restorable for ever? Or is there a maximum time limit for that archive? So that after that limit the data is gone for ever. I would like to now that for both families and teams.

Timo

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @ntimo! Good question. At the moment, archived items are kept forever. That will change once plans for Teams are announced, and we haven't set a specific number for Families yet. However, if the plan you decide to subscribe to has 30 days of archived items, that's what you'll get. :) Hope that helps.

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@penderworth I would support the idea of keeping the archive for ever because maybe I delete an item then empty the trash and after two moth or so need it again so I could just get it back. Thanks for your answer :)

• Jacob
    Options

That may be available at first, much like Dropbox's Packrat feature, but time will tell whether it's feasible from a resource standpoint.

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@penderworth Ok that sounds fair. So I will just use an separate vault as trash for ever :D Because I hope that does not have a time limit ;)

• Jacob
    Options

That works too! :lol:

This discussion has been closed.