How do I remove access from a team member from the shared vault. This employee quit.

Options

I have a virtual assistant who quit. She has access to the shared vault with about 10 websites, passwords, etc. How do I remove her from that? Or do I just have to go in and change all those passwords now?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I remove access from a team member from the shared vault. This employee quit.

Comments

• RafaelS
    RafaelS
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @allisondavis
    To remove their access to the Shared Vault you would need to log in with the main account and access the Admin Console -> Team Members -> (Select the User). From there click on Manage Access under the Vaults section and you will be able to remove them from any and all vaults they have access to except for their Personal Vault.
    Another option is to Suspend or Remove them from your team with the buttons labled as such on that same screen.

--Rafael

• allisondavis
    allisondavis
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you! I do not see anything that says Admin console. :(

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@allisondavis: Sorry for the confusion! You'll need to click on your team name/icon in the upper right, and then select Admin Console from the menu. Under Team Members you can check their name and then Suspend and Remove them from the team completely — quicker than managing individual vaults, and probably ideal in the case of a former employee. I hope this helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.