I purchased 1Password for Windows Single Lic (49.99). How can I add my husband?

Options
Sharon12354
Sharon12354
Community Member

I want both of us to have 1Password on home computer, iPad, and Galaxy S5 phone. What do I need to purchase in addition to what I already have? Thank you.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604 (15)
Extension Version: 4.5.4 (Mozilla Firefox)
OS Version: 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:sales-faq

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

@Sharon12354 - You posted this in the 1Password for Families section of the forum. Is that what you meant to do? If so, then your subscription to 1Password for Families includes access to the applications for all supported platforms, without an additional charge, beyond the monthly cost. Note that only the Windows 10 beta of 1Password currently works with Families, though.

But I suspect that isn't what you are asking about. If you are asking about what else you need for standalone applications for your other family devices, it is important to know that licenses for 1Passwrod are sold separately by platform. So each platform requires a different license and purchase. The official discussion is here: What do I need to purchase to use 1Password on all my devices?

Your Windows license may be shared, however, with up to five other family members in the same household.

Then you also need a license for iOS for that iPad. That license is free, if you are able to use the application in its basic form. But if you want or need the more advanced Pro features, those are activated by an in-app purchase from within the iOS 1Password application. Once that is done, those features are available to any iOS device that uses the same Apple ID for purchases from Apple.

And, then another license for Android. That is free to try for 30-days, but it becomes read-only after that, unless you buy access to the full version. I am unfamiliar with sharing policies from the Google Play Store.

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Sharon12354!

Hawkmoth's answer seems to cover it, but please let us know if you have more questions :)

This discussion has been closed.