Buying mistake

Options
frolic_about
frolic_about
Community Member

I bought 1pass for my iPhone and my Mac and I thought I was getting the families account is there anything I can do? I've already put out a lot of money and I'm not sure how many devices I can even use it on.

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @frolic_about,

You have nothing to worry about! AgileBits has a 30 day return policy, so you can get your money back for the apps you bought and get your Families account! You can read how to get the refund here: https://agilebits.com/home/money_back_guarantee.

I hope this information helps you, and that you enjoy your new Families account. :chuffed:

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

@frolic_about - @Pilar is correct about the Mac version, if you bought the license from the AgileBits web store. Just send email to support+licenses@agilebits.com to request a refund. Be sure to include the email address you used when you bought your license. But if you got it from Apple at the Mac App Store, you will need to request a refund from Apple. AgileBits won't have any records of your purchase if that's were it came from. I suspect that if you get a refund from Apple, you won't be able to get the Mac application there afterward. But that would be OK, because you can get a copy directly from the AgileBits web store.

Did you pay for the advanced Pro features for the iOS application? That would have been through an in-app purchase within 1Password itself. If you haven't paid already, you'll be fine. The Pro features will activate when you connect to your Families account. But again, only Apple can help with a refund, if you've already paid. It's worth asking for one if you have, but I believe Apple doesn't issue refunds at all for in-app purchases.

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @frolic_about!

Looks like Pilar and hawkmoth have you covered, but please let us know if you have more questions!

This discussion has been closed.