Unable to unlock the pro version that I paid for.

Options
deannakayama
deannakayama
Community Member

When I go up settings and pro features all it says is thank you for buying the pro and that's all.

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.2.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb:pro-features-faq

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

@deannakayama - I'm curious about what features of the Pro version you are missing. If you are seeing that Thank you message, it should mean that the Pro features are active. What can't you do that you were expecting to do with the Pro features?

• Ben
    Options

In addition to what hawkmoth said, a listing of what the Pro features are can be found here:

Pro Features in 1Password for iOS

Thanks!

Ben

• deannakayama
    deannakayama
    Community Member
    Options

On initial opening all I get is Favorites, Catagories and Organizing. In Settings- Pro Features I can see there are more Catagories with templates but I can't get to any of them. What comes up on opening appears to be the Lite version of 1 Password. I bought the Pro version a couple of months ago and it worked fine, but I haven't used it for awhile, and now it seems to have reverted back to the Lite version. There is no "restore the purchase" notice or any button/tab to press.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

Do you have data in those other categories? They won't show until there is at least one record in each of them.

• deannakayama
    deannakayama
    Community Member
    Options

Yes. When I open Catagogies it shows the few items I previously entered, but it shows no other items or templates such as credit cards, licenses etc. It looks just like the Basic version.

• deannakayama
    deannakayama
    Community Member
    Options

Oops! I found the templates. I needed to press the + symbol in the upper right corner. My mistake. Thanks for the fast responses to my error.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

Great! You'll like the full version.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update @deannakayama. Sorry for the confusion. You'll only see categories listed that you have items for. Otherwise they'll appear in the "add item" menu ("+") but not in the main listing.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.