I want to migrate the data from my mobile app to my new teams account. Please HELP!?

Options
bluetigr
bluetigr
Community Member

I have a 1password account on my phone. I wanted my wife to be able to access the data on her phone as well. I read online the best way to do this is through a family/teams account. I created one and when I went to migrate the data from my mobile account to my mac app that is signed into a family/teams account, I could not. I was able to add my family/teams vault (that has no data) to my mobile account, but I can't seem to migrate the mobile account data (the one with all the data I want) to my Mac App.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: ug:mac/quick-start, ug:mac/new-computer, ug:mac/sync, kb:teams-families-migrate, ug:mac/switch-vaults

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bluetigr: While it isn't possible to "batch" copy/move all data from one vault to another on iOS (though you can move individual items in the detail view), a better option would be to take advantage of the fact that 1Password for Families includes all of the apps. Then you can use 1Password for Mac to quickly migrate all of your data:

Migrate to a Family or Team account (Mac)

On the other hand, do you mean that you have some data only in 1Password for iOS? If so, you'll need to sync it to your Mac first so that you can migrate everything to the Families vaults:

Sync Setup

I hope this helps. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.