IOS document attachment viewing

Options
tcs
tcs
Community Member

When viewing an attachment (PDF) using 1P for Teams on an IOS device the attachment is downloaded before viewing. Where is it downloaded to? How do I delete the download after viewing to protect privacy? The web version on windows downloads to the "Download" directory so I can manually clean up from there. However, it would be nice if the attachments could be encrypted upon download to maintain security. I am considering using another product such as Boxcryptor for file security instead. Any suggestions or recommendations?

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS / Web
Sync Type: N/A

Comments

• Jacob
    edited March 2016
    Options

Hey @tcs! It's cached locally and secured by the same technology that keeps your entire Teams account secure. We don't currently have a way to delete a document once it's been downloaded, though you can simply sign out of your Teams account and sign in again. There's a long discussion about the security of Documents in this thread that may interest you. I'm curious as to why you need to remove the document, though, since it's protected by your Master Password on an iOS device.

This discussion has been closed.