Site filling flaky at best

Options
straygecko
straygecko
Community Member

I'm trying out 1Password for Android on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, stock ROM (never rooted), Android 5.02, 1Password 6.2. I entered 5 sites for testing and only 2 of those fill properly.

On consumerreports.org the keyboard gets the blue icon, I tap it and select my consumer reports login and it doesn't fill and the keyboard doesn't the display the manual fill buttons. Try it again and same result. Try it a third time and it fills in the username and password.

On facebook I don't even get a blue icon so I long press the black and select the login. No fill but at least I get the manual fill buttons. Can't ever get it to fill automatically.

On slickdeals.net I get a black icon. Long press select, doesn't fill anything but I get the manual fill buttons and now the icon is blue. Tap the blue icon, select the login, password gets filled but not username, try it one more time and finally both username and password fill.

Any way to get 1password working consistently?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hi @straygecko. I'll be happy to help out here. I'm going to create some dummy Logins for the sites you mentioned to test out on my end. In the meantim, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device:
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/android.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+android@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• straygecko
    straygecko
    Community Member
    Options

I just emailed the diagnostic report.

• Hey @straygecko

Just to let you know we have received your Diagnostics Report, so we will continue the conversation over email Cheers! :)

ref: RPE-52427-714

This discussion has been closed.