Last device had pro, but new device says no previous purchase?

Crisis99
Crisis99
Community Member

On my last iPhone, I had 1Password Pro for iOS. However, I got a new device due to some screen issues, and it says I don't have pro when trying to restore my purchases? I've checked both accounts I've used on iTunes before, and neither worked!

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

There have been changes in naming and options along the way.

At one time there were two programs, 1Password and 1Password Pro. Then the 1PW Pro option was retired, with its features becoming part of 1PW. The current Pro features are an in-app purchase from the current (free) 1PW for iOS.

So a bit more detail would help. What was your iPhone and what version of iOS did it use? When did you buy 1PW Pro?

It is at least possible that the name changes mean that the version you had does not cover the newer Pro features.

• Hi @Crisis99

Thanks for taking the time to write in. As danco mentioned "1Password Pro" (1Password 3 for iOS) was retired in 2012. 1Password 4 for iOS and beyond were a separate purchase from v3. The current offering, 1Password 6 for iOS, is available for free in its base form. There is an in-app purchase available to unlock "Pro features," which give you some additional capabilities. This would not be included with a 1Password 3 for iOS purchase.

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.