1Password IOS seems to not store a new entry to dropbox, causing synchronization with MacOS to fail

Options
stec
stec
Community Member

I have added a new connexion on my IOS apps into my main agilekeychain vault. From what I see on dropbox, the entry does not seems to have been written there, nothing around the time the entry was added (yesterday afternoon), and my MacOS apps does not have that new entry. I checked that synchronization has occurred both on IOS and MacOS, but it does not seems to work.

1Password Version: MacOS 6.1 (610005), IOS 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 10.11.3, IOS 9.3
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:dropbox-troubleshooting, kb:diagnostics

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @stec,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Can you please verify that both your Mac and iOS device are configured as outlined in these guides?

Sync with Dropbox | 1Password 6 for Mac

Sync | 1Password for iOS

Please let us know. :)

Ben

• stec
    stec
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @bwoodruff,

Sure they are, I have checked the configuration a couple of times, and I have also checked that synchronisation occurs (at least it said it has synchronized). What is surprising is not to find a file for the new entry created on IOS, a file having a date close to the creation time of it in the data/default folder. In the application, I have one more item on IOS than I have on MacOS at the moment in that vault.
    I really do not know what I could do to progress on this.
    Regards,

Denis

• Ben
    Options

Thanks, Denis. I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• stec
    stec
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Ben, I have proceeded with the diagnostics as requested, and my Support ID is #AJP-75982-585.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@stec: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: AJP-75982-585

• Dave_Ewald
    Dave_Ewald
    Community Member
    Options

It seems that I am having a similar (the same) issue. I have added entries to 1Pass for Mac and also 1Pass for iOS (iPhone). Entries that were entered on the Mac have been sync'd correctly to my iphone and show up, but not the other way around…
    Please post back here is there is anything discovered regarding this issue…

Dave

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Dave_Ewald

Could you please follow the instructions I posted here to send diagnostics reports?

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/292235/#Comment_292235

Thanks

Ben

• Dave_Ewald
    Dave_Ewald
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, reports are sent (two emails) and I will post the Support ID# when I have it

Thanks
    Dave

• Dave_Ewald
    Dave_Ewald
    Community Member
    Options

@bwoodruff
    The first support ID is [#SJN-48994-899] - this was the one from iOS. Will post the other when I get the response email

Thanks

Dave

• Dave_Ewald
    Dave_Ewald
    Community Member
    Options

@bwoodruff

desktop (Mac): support ID is [#WVR-76166-767]
    iOS (iphone): support ID is [#SJN-48994-899]

apologies, they came from two different emails, but both work equally well for me.

Thanks

Dave

• Ben
    Options

Thanks Dave! We received your reports and will be back to you via email ASAP.

Ben

ref: SJN-48994-899

• Dave_Ewald
    Dave_Ewald
    Community Member
    Options

Just emailed new logs as this issue is persistent. Both desktop & iPhone are under support ID [#SJN-48994-899].

Thanks

Dave

• Ben
    Options

Perfect. Thanks Dave. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.