cant login to another iphone

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:have trouble signing in on another iphone

Comments

• Hi @paulie55,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Could you please give me a little more background here?

1) What device do you currently use 1Password on, and what version of 1Password is installed?
    2) Do you use either 1Password for Teams or 1Password for Families?
    3) If you do not use Teams or Families, do you currently have your data set up to sync via iCloud or Dropbox?

Please let me know.

Ben

• paulie55
    paulie55
    Community Member

how can i know when to reach you

• paulie55
    paulie55
    Community Member

how can i chat with you if i dont know when you are calling

• Hi @paulie55,

Sorry for any confusion. This is not a "live chat" or "calling" system. It is an asynchronous (think: speed of email) public discussion. Please post your answers to the questions I asked above, and once I've reviewed them I'll post a response back.

You should receive an email whenever I, or someone else, posts in this thread.

Thanks.

Ben

• paulie55
    paulie55
    Community Member

im not sure which version i have bob. how much will it cost me to get to speak to someone. i was robbed at gunpoint today and my phone was stolen. i need to login to my account. i signed up for dropbox, team families and tried using my icloud drive. nothing is working. i was never given an account key number. love your app but the customer service is terrible. i need to speak to someone. im 60 years old and not computer literate. i need help and right now 1 password is not helping me. please figure out how you can help me.

• @paulie55,

Sorry to hear about your robbery.

By default your 1Password data is stored only on the device it was created on. There is no "account" to login to. We'd be happy to help you try and track down if you might've had it stored elsewhere as well. Because we're a relatively small team we do not offer inboud telephone support (we don't have a call center), but if you can please drop us an email to support+forums@agilebits.com we'll be happy to help in any way we can. When you send the email, please include this link in the body of the message:

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/61488/cant-login-on-another-iphone#latest

Once you send the email you should get an automated reply back from BitBot, which will contain a "support ID." Please post that ID here. That'll help us "connect the dots" and get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.