start over with families setup

ssj152
ssj152
Community Member
edited April 2016 in Families

I didn't do the setup for families correctly, it is messed up. There is NOTHING in the vaults online and I can't see them on local devices. Also, I deleted some old, duplicate (google) logins and the deletions did NOT propagate to my other installations: done on iPhone but not seen on iPad or 2 Mac's. Help me fix this mess, please!
Thanks,
Stuart

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2016

Hello @ssj152,

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you've had so far! And thank you for reaching out to us here in the support forum. We'll be very glad to help you get your Families account set up on your devices.

I just want to start with a couple of questions so I can get a better understanding of the situation in order to help you properly.

I didn't do the setup for families correctly, it is messed up.

Were you using 1Password before you signed up for a Families account? If so, this support article should help you get set up with Families and migrate your existing data into your Family vaults.

Migrate to a Family or Team account

If you've already read this guide and have attempted to follow it but things didn't go as planned, please tell us more about what steps you did take and where things went wrong so we can help you get back on track.

There is NOTHING in the vaults online and I can't see them on local devices.

Can you please specify where you are able to see your saved data? Have you recently deleted any of your data, that you know of? Also please let us know if you've recently used a cleanup utility such as CleanMyMac, which can sometimes lead to unintentional deletion of 1Password data.

Thanks in advance for your answers here! I look forward to helping you get your 1Password Families account up and running, with all your data, on all your devices. :)

Note: I hope you don't mind, I've moved your post from the Mac forum to the Families forum, as it's a multi-platform type of question.

• ssj152
    ssj152
    Community Member

Thanks, I have figured it out.

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

I'm very glad to hear that, @ssj152! Thanks for following up with the good news.

We're always glad to help, if anything else comes up. Otherwise, enjoy 1Password for Families! :)

This discussion has been closed.