Android refusing to sync

Options
biddster
biddster
Community Member

I have setup 1p for families on my mac and it syncs with my nexus 6p. I also administer a vault shared with my wife and that steadfastly refuses to sync with her galaxy s6. Every time she opens 1p on her s6, a notification appears "Syncing 1Password for teams. Failed".

The correct number of vaults appear in the list on the S6, it's just it wont sync again (it did do it once).

If I go to settings on the S6, the sync switch is off and if I turn it on, it takes me to a page which tells me I have to sign in to 1P for teams, which I've already done.

Thanks for any pointers you can give.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@biddster: I'm sorry for the trouble! First, make sure you're both using the latest version of 1Password for Android (you can check for updates in Google Play). If you're still getting the error that it couldn't connect to 1Password Teams, the best thing to do will be to restart your device, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report and send it to support+forums@agilebits.com so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Just be sure to include a link to this forum thread and your username in the email so we can 'connect the dots'. Also, knowing your timezone and the date/time of the incident will help us find it in the logs. We will get to the bottom of this! :)

This discussion has been closed.