I want to migrate FROM Team TO Family?

KittyG
KittyG
Community Member

The great new "Family" was not an option when I signed up for "Team", but our Team usage has always been for my family. We pretended we were a Team. Which I guess we kind of are. I loved 1Pass, entered all my passwords and raved to everyone about it. :) So this is not a migration from 1Pass to Family, but kind of "sideways" from 1PassTeam to Family. Do I follow the same migration instructions as from Original 1Pass to Family? And how to I transfer the billing situation? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @KittyG,

Don't worry, a lot of us here did the exact same thing and pretended that our family was a team just to get in on the ground floor of the new hotness. So, we know where you're coming from, and we've built a solution just for you.

If you open 1Password for Teams in a web browser, go to the Admin console and select 'Settings'. There you'll see this lovely announcement:

Just click on the handy 'Convert "Team name" to a Family Account' and you'll be all set. :)

Once your account is converted, you'll have the ability to add a credit card to sign up for billing and get your Special Launch Special bonus!

• jpw2
    jpw2
    Community Member

What if I don't have the Transform Account option on my settings page?

• Hi @jpw2,

Please drop us an email to support@1password.com with the details and we'd be happy to assist. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.