Just noticed new Fav added on Mac app hasn't sync'd to iPhone 6S+ running latest iOS.

neilc
neilc
Community Member
edited March 2016 in iOS

Hi all,

I use Office 365 and had to update my password this morning. I did this using 1P on my Mac,

Just after I thought "I know, I'll do it on my phone right now, copying the password form 1P on the phone".

However, the entry just isn't there and the phone app also appears to have 4 entries missing (292 using Mac app and 288 using phone).

I've checked and both are using Dropbox>apps as the location for the Vault.

Help.

1Password Version: 1Password Version 6.1 (610006) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 4.5.4
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• neilc
    neilc
    Community Member

I think I may have just solved my own issue!

I have moved from Dropbox syncing to iCloud syncing and low and behold all 292 entries are now present on my iPhone (including the Office 365 I created this morning).

Weird...

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the update, @neilc. I'm glad you got things working. If I were guessing, I would say that there were multiple data files in Dropbox and the Mac and iOS apps were using different ones somehow. But, I'm glad iCloud got you back up and running. :) Let us know if we can help with anything else.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• neilc
    neilc
    Community Member

Yeah, I checked DB and all was clear-the path was DB>Apps>1PAgilekeychainthingy. nothing else to muddy the waters.

Anyway, all's well that ends well I guess (hope).

• Thank for the update, @neilc. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.