Custom Fields

Options

I read this Beta 84 notes with interest as I totally didn't know it was possible to add multiple custom fields, as it's really not clear how that's achieved. For example I've only ever been able to add a single website when on occasion I've wanted to add more than one.

So, following this post I had a bit of a mess around and I discovered that new fields are added only if you "tab" out of the value field for the newly added custom field (and only after you've entered text in both the description and the value). This really isn't clear! Following on from that, as per my example above, it doesn't seem to apply to adding multiple website fields.

I think there is probably some extra goodness you can add to make this more obvious to the end user.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@smallcheese: Hmm, I see what you mean. While I think the idea is that the field isn't finalized until you move out of it, we could make that clearer. We've definitely got some work to do yet on the web interface, so I appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention! :)

This discussion has been closed.