I don't believe I have a domain (AFAIK) so how do I sign in to 1password.com?

Options
Ledzuscany
Ledzuscany
Community Member

From the main page, I click "Sign In" and am taken to a form with one field: domain. (There's also a link if I have/want a team, which I don't). I don't believe I have a domain (AFAIK) to enter so how do I move on to sign in to 1password.com?

1Password Version: Mac 3.8; Win 4.6
Extension Version: 3.9.2 (Firefox for Mac)
OS Version: OS X 9.5; Win 8.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I don't believe I have a domain (AFAIK) so how do I sign in to 1password.com?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Ledzuscany,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Teams & Families accounts have a domain. If you do not have a Teams or Families account, you cannot signin to 1Password.com.

Could you please let us know what it is that you're trying to accomplish?

Ben

• Ledzuscany
    Ledzuscany
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben,

I just recently upgraded my 1Password Mac + Windows Bundle Family (v. 3.0.0) to the most current version for Mac + Windows. I downloaded 1PW v. 6 for Mac but learned that I needed to have OS X 10.x (El Capitan) to run the 1PW 6; in order to use 1PW with OS X 9.x (Mavericks) it was necessary for me to download & install Knox. What is Knox? I can't find any information about it. When I tried to install it, a dialog box appeared asking for a new vault name and location. How does it integrate with 1PW? I'm really clueless about the upgrade and how it affects integration with all the other installs of 1PW (I also have 1PW reader for Android on my phone & my tablet).

Thanks if you or anyone else might guide me or assist somehow.

Doug @Ledzuscany

• Ben
    Options

Doug,

Knox is not necessary for 1Password. And they do not integrate. Knox is a product that we used to sell but it has been retired so we could focus all of our efforts on 1Password. So you can uninstall that. :)

1Password Reader for Android has also been retired. We now offer a much more modern product:

1Password for Android on the Google Play Store

You can learn about how you can sync all of your installations here:

Sync with Dropbox | 1Password 6 for Mac

Setting up Dropbox sync | 1Password 4 for Windows

Sync | 1Password 6 for Android

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.