All My Logins Have 'Unnamed' In OS X Version

pwrmacbob
pwrmacbob
Community Member

All my items (logins, credit cards, notes, etc.) are titled 'Unnamed'. This is only on my Mac. My iPad and iPhone seem to be fine. When I try to use a password nothing happens, and then when I sign in, like I did here, it asks if I want to create new new login. Whats going on?

1Password Version: 6.1 (610005)
Extension Version: 4.55
OS Version: 10.11.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• pwrmacbob
    pwrmacbob
    Community Member

I restored from a backup and it seems almost fine now. I have one issue on my iPhone. When I select 'Sync With Dropbox', select my account, and 'choose a vault' (1Password.opvault), I get a message 'Vault Discrepancy. It appears that the Primary vault is different from the vault you selected in Dropbox. Please review these differences before deciding to merge these vaults.' When I click on 'More Information', it displays 'Your Vault' and 'Dropbox Vault' Number of items are the same. Last updated is the same. Under 'Your Vault' it says the Number Of Items 434. 100% similar. My choice is 'Merge These Vaults Anyway' or 'Cancel'.

• pwrmacbob
    pwrmacbob
    Community Member

Um...hello. Anyone home?

• Hi @pwrmacbob ,

You can choose "Merge These Vaults Anyway" and it should be fine. The discrepancy sounds like you turned off sync and set up a brand new sync file with the same items, which is fine.

Though I would like you help in solving this problem to stop it from happening to others. It's fairly rare, but we'd love to get to the bottom of it. I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive automated replies from our BitBot assistant with Support ID numbers. Please post those numbers here so we can track down the reports and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the reports, I'm hoping we can figure out the cause of this issue.

Cheers,
    Kevin

• pwrmacbob
    pwrmacbob
    Community Member

Do I get the BitBot support id's after I submit my diagnostics reports?

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @pwrmacbob,

Yes, once you send us the email containing your diagnostics report, you should get an automated reply from our BitBot assistant.

I was able to find your diagnostics report email by searching for the email address from your forum account, so you don't need to post the support ID here. Thanks for sending it in! I'll update the email thread with details from this forum discussion, and someone will get back to you as soon as possible with more information. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. Hopefully that helps our developers figure out why the problem happened and prevent it from happening to others in the future. Thanks! :)

ref: NGF-14945-545

• pwrmacbob
    pwrmacbob
    Community Member

Okay. I'll get my Mac and iPad diagnostics as soon as I can.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks! :)

• pwrmacbob
    pwrmacbob
    Community Member

I sent in my Mac Diagnostic Report today.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks @pwrmacbob! I see that we received another report from you earlier today. Our developers will be taking a look through those reports, and hopefully that will help them get to the bottom of this strange issue. We appreciate your help with that! :)

• pwrmacbob
    pwrmacbob
    Community Member

I haven't had this problem since I opened up this discussion, but was wondering if anything has come from my logs that were sent in. I saw that other users had the same or very similar issues.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @pwrmacbob,

Thanks for following up here! I believe our developers are getting closer to tracking this issue down, but I don’t have much more detail than that.

You’re right, you’re not the only one who has come across this, and we’re hoping to have it resolved as soon as possible!

This discussion has been closed.