Build 86 Release Notes

Options

Did you know that 6 years ago today the iPad was first introduced. Personally I never owned the original iPad, my first one was the iPad 2. Now, however, I spend so much time on my iPad (now the iPad Pro) that it is hard for me to remember what it was like before they existed. It is quite interesting how much it has changed how I work and play.

Speaking of change, this new build allows you to change your Team's Sign Up Link! Perhaps you gave it out to the wrong folks, or accidentally posted it somewhere you did not intend to. If so, no worries, simply go to the Admin Console -> Invitations tab and click on the regenerate icon next to the Sign Up Link. A brand new link will be created, while the old link will be deactivated.

Here is what is new in Build 86:

• [NEW] Team administrators can now regenerate the team sign up link in the Invitations tab of the Admin Console. {503}
  • [IMPROVED] Consolidated action buttons on a person's profile at the bottom of the page. {1260}
  • [IMPROVED] Added a "try again" button if connection times out during signup. {1214}
  • [IMPROVED] Adding some nice colour to our team/family signup pages.
  • [FIXED] Item counts in the web client no longer include trashed items. They now properly correspond to the native client counts. {822}

Your feedback and wonderful suggestions keep us moving forward. Please start a new thread to discuss anything that's on your mind. We love hearing from you!

This discussion has been closed.