Trying to install opvault on Android. 1pswd keeps asking for "default" folder on Dropbox.

Options
JohnBinKC
JohnBinKC
Community Member

I have successfully installed opvault of my MAC's, iPhone and iPad. I am now trying to install on my Android tablet (Nexus 7, Android 6.0.1).
I uninstalled 1pswd, (I couldn't see the way to clear data). Then reinstalled 1pswd. As I try to point 1pswd toward my opvault in Dropbox, after I have selected the OPvault file, then it asks for "default" folder, which it can't find. What to do?

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ANDROID 6.0.1
Sync Type: DROPBOX
Referrer: ug:android/existing-user, kb:opvault-overview, kb:starting-over, ug:android/existing-user, kb:switch-to-opvault

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JohnBinKC: Sorry for the confusion! Currently only AgileKeychain is supported. OPVault is not (officially) supported in 1Password for Android...yet.

But there's good news! OPVault support is currently in beta, and you're welcome to participate. And we'll release it to everyone once it's ready too. Cheers! :)

• JohnBinKC
    JohnBinKC
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. Appreciate the quick reply.
    I'll give this a try.

John B.

• peri
    Options

I'm glad Brenty was able to help, @JohnBinKC. Let us know if you need anything else!

This discussion has been closed.