Blank window

reefer
reefer
Community Member

Hi, I'm setting up a new mac and have run into a problem. As you can see from the pic, the 1password window is blank e startup and also I don’t seem to be able to activate. Any ideas where I'm going wrong? Its usually so simple!

1Password Version: 6.2 Agile store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.11.4
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• reefer
    reefer
    Community Member

Rather strange, but all of a sudden everything is working after a shutdown and restart! Not sure why this happened eventually, as I had restarted the mac a couple of times prior.

Anyway, all good now!

• Hi @reefer,

I'm glad you were able to get back up and running!

Would it be possible for you to send us a Diagnostic Report so we can look and see if there is any indication why the main window appeared with no contents?

Please follow the instructions here and refer to this thread's url in your email. https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

Thanks,

Rudy

• umdstu
    umdstu
    Community Member
    edited August 2016

I hit the same situation just now. New MBP, setting up fresh instead of syncing with other machine. I just sent you a diagnostic zip, but going to try a restart as well now.

Edit: Sadly a restart did not help!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for emailing us the Diagnostics Report! We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion.
    ref: MGS-49486-623

This discussion has been closed.