Attachments and Linking not showing properly in Web Interface.

Options
BeSafe
BeSafe
Community Member

i attached few documents and linked some logins in Notes. All cool, till i see it in 1P for Mac... but things look very different in web interface. Documents are outside notes as a separate entity.... linked Logins are gone.

Also. if i want to attached a document using web interface.. i see no Option...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @BeSafe,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

Documents that have been attached to items using 1Password for Mac should be visible in the web interface. They will look like this:

When you click on the "Open" button you'll be taken to the document item:

You can also get here by selecting the Documents category and then the item in question. Documents are always a separate entity from the item they are linked to. All the same steps should be true for other linked items as well.

At present it is not possible to link items within the web interface (documents or otherwise). But if you are using a supported browser you can upload documents. Click the "+" button (towards the bottom left of the screen) and select Document as the item type:

That'll produce a screen that looks like this:

Again, the linking will (currently) need to be done from 1Password for Mac, but the actual upload can be done in the web browser (if using a supported browser).

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• BeSafe
    BeSafe
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for reply. Just checked.. Nope, attached documents and logins are not showing on my side. Added them in Notes. i am using latest version of Safari. Please see attachments.

PS: can we have control to set preference for date and time format for web version?

01.jpg 95.5K
    02.jpg 129.3K
  • Ben
    Options

Strange, @BeSafe. I've been working with one of my colleagues trying to reproduce this issue. We were, at one point, able to reproduce it, but then not again.

Could you please try unlinking them items in 1Password for Mac, and then re-linking them? That is what seemed to work for us when trying to reproduce.

It seems there may be a bug, or at least some gremlins, in there but we don't have enough information to file a bug report yet.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.