Billing option not present

aluff
aluff
Community Member

I converted my Team account to Families a week or so ago. I'm unable to see the Billing option mentioned in the latest newsletter from AgileBits.

https://gyazo.com/538277fca4f561791073023b1e1bc78d

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• twidfeki
    twidfeki
    Community Member

I can not find the link to convert to families or the Billing option either. Additionally, when using the link in the email, it prompts me to sign in again and after sign in takes me to the vaults home page.

• ldhaynesnc
    ldhaynesnc
    Community Member

The email link did not bring me to a Billing Page either. Logged into Admin Console and do not see the Billing option either.

• boles
    boles
    Community Member

I just received the early adopter email from Dave and when I login to teams and click on SETTINGS, There's this message: "Coming soon! We're working to get this page ready for you, so stay tuned!"

How do I make the transition? I also don't see a billing option.

Thank yoiu!

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• eh801
    eh801
    Community Member

Same here!

• bdhurley
    bdhurley
    Community Member

Same here! It was there when I first logged in but then when I clicked on it, it went away and took me to a blank page.

• Hi folks,

I apologize for the trouble. Our team is investigating an issue which appears to be related to the conversion from Teams to Families that prevents the billing page from being displayed. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully we can get this fixed up quickly.

Ben

• Jacob
    edited April 2016

@aluff @twidfeki @ldhaynesnc @boles @eh801 @bdhurley Just wanted to follow up with you all. To access the Billing page, you'll first need to convert your account to a Families one. We had an issue where that option didn't appear on the Settings page previously, but we've patched it up and you should be all set to transform your account now. Please let us know how it goes! :)

• eh801
    eh801
    Community Member

Even though I had already switched from Teams to Families, it is working now :)

• twidfeki
    twidfeki
    Community Member

It worked for me now too.

• Thanks for the update! Please let us know if this is still not working for you. :)

Ben

• ldhaynesnc
    ldhaynesnc
    Community Member

I had converted to Teams for Families several weeks ago but the Billing option now appears for me.

• Great. Thanks for the update, @ldhaynesnc!

Ben

• aluff
    aluff
    Community Member

Confirmed it worked for me as well.

• Thanks @aluff. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.