Can't Sign in to Credit Union app

Options
essiecab
essiecab
Community Member

I am trying to sign in to a mobile credit union app that I just downloaded to my Android phone. 1Password doesn't see the login that I have saved for that credit union, so I have to browse to find it. The problem is, this login is for a CU that starts with the letter S, and I have a LOT of logins, so I have to scroll, scroll, and scroll some more just to get to it. I tried just searching for the login, but when I do that, 1Password doesn't display the "login" button on the 1Password keyboard, I only get it if I scroll endlessly to find the login. Am I doing something wrong?

Here's the credit union URL for the app that I found on the Play store if it's of any help: com.softek.ofxclmobile.soundcu

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hi @essiecab. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your credit union Login! Can you try creating a new Login item with the app URL (com.softek.ofxclmobile.soundcu)? Are you able to fill automatically then?

• essiecab
    essiecab
    Community Member
    Options

I did try that and it still didn't work. That is to say, I am able to login, but it only fills automatically after I scroll through all of my passwords to find the login. It doesn't automatically find the login.

• essiecab
    essiecab
    Community Member
    Options

So I guess there's no other way to quickly search for the login and get it to fill, I HAVE to browse, is that correct?

• essiecab
    essiecab
    Community Member
    Options

So I figured out a workaround by renaming this problem login to start with AA so it will show up on the top of the browse list. Very inelegant and I wish it would just work properly from the beginning, but I guess it will have to do until I can find something that will work effortlessly.

• peri
    Options

Hi @essiecab. Thanks for getting back to me. I was able to test out filling for Sound CU on my device, and I was able to reproduce the issue. For some reason, the option to fill manually is dismissed immediately. I'll go ahead and forward this issue to our developers.
    ref: OPA-861

Let me know if you need anything else!

This discussion has been closed.