1Password and EFTPS.gov - How to get this to work?

Options
lysander
lysander
Community Member
edited April 2016 in 1Password in the Browser

I cannot seem to get this setup properly. My credentials work so that is not the problem. I see from a closed thread someone mentioned they got this to work but they did not offer any details. Any help would be appreciated on how to setup the form pictured below on this URL:

https://eftps.gov/eftps/login/loginInitial

Here is my 1Password screen. Note it automatically set my username to the last four of SSN but login web details show the SSN broken into three fields which is correct:
XXX
XX
XXXX

1Password 6
Version 6.2 (620012)
AgileBits Store
MAC OS X 10.11.4

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @Lysander. Sorry for the trouble. I had this same trouble. If you save a new login manually from the sign in screen, does that one work for you? The problem is that the way 1Password works right now (We have some ideas for improving this in the future.), if there are multiple fields beyond just a username and password that need to be restored, if the page changes the way the fields are coded, it can break some of these entries that were saved when the page was coded differently.

I hope that helps. Let us know how it goes.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• lysander
    lysander
    Community Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Jamie,

Thanks for the quick response. I got it to work by creating a manual login! YAY!

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's great, @lysander. Thanks for the update!

This discussion has been closed.