How do I unsubscribe to Teams/Family? It doesn't appear that it will be useful for me.

Options
dave5041
dave5041
Community Member

Dispersed family members are not interested

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:unsubscribe to teams

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @dave5041

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

1Password for Families still provides a lot of value, even if you'll be using it as an individual. Whether you are using it as a family or an individual you get:

• Web based access to your data
    • All of our compatible applications, including upgrades for the life of your subscription, and also including the Pro features for our mobile apps.
    • An additional layer of security above and beyond what Dropbox or iCloud offer (the account key)
    • Easy access to set up new/additional devices: just scan the QR code and enter your Master Password to have all of your 1Password data available
    • Our new Documents feature, which replaces and improves upon attachments
    • Easier and more secure sharing. Even if you don't intend on inviting your family members to your account, you may find it helpful to have the ability to create a vault and invite a guest to it in the future.

In my personal opinion that is a lot of value for $5/mo, even for an individual who will not be taking advantage of the other four spots. And I'm sure I'm forgetting to mention some of the awesomesauce. In addition, we're currently running an early adopter special, which gives you some additional goodies, that you can read about here:

AgileBits Blog | Introducing 1Password for Families

Oh! And we also offer a 20% discount if paying annually, instead of monthly.

But if you've still decided you just want to cancel, we're sorry to see you go, but you can do that. If you haven't entered any credit card information (you're still on the free trial) then there is nothing more to do. Simply don't enter any payment information. If you have already entered billing details you can navigate to the billing page and select Edit Subscription > Cancel Subscription:

https://yourFamily.1password.com/admin/billing

(replace yourFamily with your family's domain)

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.