can i have two 1password accounts on same device

Options

the small company I consult for is thinking of signing up for 1 password for our team of 3. However if I do that will I then be able to use 1password on the same devices for my personal needs?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:can i use it for two accounts on one machine, ug:mac/, kb:faq

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @jennifer_nancrawford,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Yes, this is possible. I personally have 1 1Password for Families account and 3 1Password for Teams accounts added to each of my devices.

Your company would need to sign up for 1Password for Teams, as 1Password for Families is for personal use only.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• jennifer_nancrawford
    jennifer_nancrawford
    Community Member
    Options

thanks - I'm a little confused by pricing when I click on your link. Would the team then buy a one time license for each of the team members?

• Ben
    Options

No, not necessary. 1Password for Teams includes access to all of our compatible apps for each team member. :) The "pricing" page there doesn't actually talk about 1Password for Teams, yet, as 1Password for Teams is still in beta. We'll likely be adding pricing information there soon, but the cost is likely to start at $5/team member/month.

Ben

• jennifer_nancrawford
    jennifer_nancrawford
    Community Member
    Options

so is the product available now or not?

• Scuba629
    Scuba629
    Community Member
    Options

@jennifer_nancrawford 1Password for Teams is available now but in beta. You can use it for free now. I would try it and see if it fits your needs.

• Jacob
    Options

@jennifer_nancrawford 1Password for Teams is indeed still in beta, and free during that period. we'll have more details on it soon. :)

This discussion has been closed.