Key for 1Password for Teams

Sorry to bother. The 1Password app is asking for an old key. I did sign up for teams before and did not use it so was required to sign up again. Which I did today and received a different key.

Please advise how to proceed. I am trying to migrate my data from 1Password 6 to Teams.

Thank you,

Charlie

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:account-key, kb:teams-families-migrate

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@CharliePage: I hope you don't mind, but I've moved this discussion to the 1Password Teams category of the forums since that appears to be what you're referring to.

However, I'm afraid I'm a bit confused about what you're trying to do. First you indicated that you hadn't used 1Password Teams ("I did sign up for teams before and did not use it"), but later you sounded like you're trying to get your data out of 1Password Teams ("I am trying to migrate my data from 1Password 6 to Teams"). Can you please clarify? Are you trying to get data in to 1Password Teams, or out of it?

Also, an Account Key (and Master Password) does not expire. It appears you've simply setup two separate 1Password Teams accounts...which of course would explain why you have a different Account Key for the second one.

Let me know how would like to proceed and we'll get this sorted out for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.