Moved to a Family Team, how can I get rid of the old primary vault?

Options

Hi,

I moved all my existing stuff to a Family Team, but I still have the old Primary Vault even though everything was moved to Personal. The thing is I keep saving new logins to the Primary and I only realize when I'm away from the device I created the login. Since I don't plan to use the old Primary for anything is there a way to completely get rid of it on the Mac?

Thanks

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: 1Password Team

Comments

• Jacob
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi @fmcypriano! There is indeed. Currently, the only way to activate Teams-only mode is to reset your 1Password setup and sign in to your account from the start. We have a nice little tool to move your data automatically so you don't have to worry about backing it up manually (in case you have anything in there). You can download it here.

Once you run that, launch 1Password and sign in to your Teams account. Teams-only mode will be enabled. :)

• fmcypriano
    fmcypriano
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @penderworth it worked. But I the file name says "for iPassword 5" which got me scared to run it on iPassword 6 but since I had backups I did it anyway and it worked.

• Jacob
    Options

@fmcypriano Don't worry, it works with 1Password 6 too. It actually works back to 1Password 4. ;) We'll update the name to prevent confusion. I'm glad to hear it worked and you're all set up with Teams-only. :)

This discussion has been closed.