Maybe a bug? [Portraits missing in client apps]

Options
Scuba629
Scuba629
Community Member
edited April 2016 in Families

I set my personal and family portrait online but they don't show up in the Mac Desktop Client. If I look at all my vaults only the "Work" and "Parents" vault have photos associated with them.

They don't show up for the shared or personal vault.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @Scuba629! I'm not quite sure... Custom icons are working as expected for me. Could you sign in to your account at 1Password.com, then click the family name in the top right and click Admin Console? From there, click Vaults, click your Shared or Personal vault, and check for a custom icon. If there's not one, that's the issue! Just click the edit button by the icon in the top left and upload one. :)

• Scuba629
    Scuba629
    Community Member
    Options

@penderworth On the web they are all OK. On my Mac two icons don't show up.

• Jacob
    Options

@Scuba629 Hmm, they definitely should be showing up on your Mac as well. Could you try removing them and adding them back? If they still don't work, what kind of images are you using, and what dimensions are they?

• Scuba629
    Scuba629
    Community Member
    Options

@penderworth They don't show up on my iOS stuff either. Both of them were saved from Facebook but I can't recall the file type. One was a little large so I had to reduce the file size before I could upload it.

I will remove and readd them tonight. Thanks for getting back to me.

• Ben
    Options

Please let us know how that turns out. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.