Failed to accept credit card to begin paying membership

Options
dougla2010
dougla2010
Community Member

I got a notice that account will run out in 2 days. I went to settings to add credit card for payment and contiinually get message Failed to add credit card.
A network error has occurred, and you have not been charged. Please try again.

I have tried multiple credit cards and I have a network connection.

Please help so that my account does not freeze.

I also sent email to support two days ago

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.2 (620012) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: mac 10.10.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Failed to add credit card. A network error has occurred, and you have not been charged. Please try again.

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi @dougla2010,

I'm really sorry to hear about the trouble. We did receive your email request, and I've escallated it to our billing team to take a deeper look at what error we are getting back from our payment processor for your account. We'll be back with you as soon as we've completed that research.

Ben

ref: RPD-71978-335

• Ben
    Options

For anyone else reading who might be having difficulties -- apparently some anti-virus programs / security suites may block you from submitting credit card information.

If you're having this issue please be sure your anti-virus software is not doing that.

Ben

• mclange
    mclange
    Community Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Apparently I have a similar problem.

When I want to add a credit card on the 1password.com billing page, the "Add Credit Card" button has no effect at all.
    I can fill out the credit card information with 1password (:-)), but the dialog will not do anything.

There is no fault message or other reaction at all.

Addon: It makes no difference, if I enter the credit card data manually, or by 1password.

Browser: Both Safari and Chrome for Mac, AdBlockPlus disabled for the site.

• Jacob
    Options

@mclange Hmm, that's very strange. Could you try in a different browser and let us know if you have any luck there? :)

This discussion has been closed.