How do 1PW for families and teams mix?

Options
nyelverton
nyelverton
Community Member

I currently have a single license for 1PW 6. I am considering 1PW for my team at work and also considering 1PW for family at home? If I implement both, how will they coexist for me - the one person who would need access to both?

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: OS X 10.11.3
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:How do 1PW for families and teams mix?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @nyelverton,

Thanks for taking the time to write in! I'm in the same shoes you are. I use 1Password for Families at home, and 1Password for Teams here at work. I also have a 1Password for Teams account for the volunteer fire department I work with, and another one for testing. All told I think I have about 5 different 1Password accounts added to my 1Password apps. If you are familiar with how multiple vaults work in 1Password then having multiple 1Password accounts will feel very natural. :)

I hope that helps!

Ben

• nyelverton
    nyelverton
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! I have not used vaults, but I am assuming that is a fairly seamless process.

• Ben
    Options

It is. :) By default 1Password will open to an "All Vaults" view, in which you'll see all items for all of the vaults you have access to. You can remove vaults from this view if you'd like. You can also switch to an individual vault, to view just the contents of that particular vault.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.