Can I import my current vault into 1password for families?

Options
K_L7
K_L7
Community Member

I've been using 1password for years. I just signed up for FAMILIES. I'd like to import my personal vault and a vault I'm already sharing with my family using dropbox synch. Can I do this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:teams-admin-access-control, kb:teams-admin-security, kb:teams-admin-getting-started, kb-search:import a vault, kb:sync-options

Comments

• Scuba629
    Scuba629
    Community Member
    Options
  • K_L7
    K_L7
    Community Member
    Options

I currently share six different vaults with various family members. Can I continue to do that?

• Scuba629
    Scuba629
    Community Member
    Options

Yes you will have to create those vaults and invite each member you want to share them with. You can then populate them with the above steps.

• K_L7
    K_L7
    Community Member
    Options

My mom (who is elderly) has totally different logins than my daughter (who is developmentally disabled). They both need help with their passwords.

• K_L7
    K_L7
    Community Member
    Options

And my husband and I share a vault.

• Scuba629
    Scuba629
    Community Member
    Options

just setup those vaults and assign who can access them.

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @K_L7! Glad to see that Scuba629 has been helping out here so far. If you create a few vaults to share things with your mother and daughter, you should be set. Just sign in to 1Password.com, click your family name in the top right, and click Admin Console, then click Vaults. There's a blue + button there. Click that and give your vault a name, then finish the creation of it and invite some folks. :) If you have any questions feel free to let us know.

This discussion has been closed.