Disabling "Show x more objects" in 1Password 6.2.1?

PatrickS
PatrickS
Community Member
edited April 2016 in Mac

Since or around the 1Password 6.2.1 update the browser extensions reverted back to hiding account entries under a "Show x more objects" link. It hides objects with different subdomains like signup.* or even just a missing www.*. In older versions one could disable this by checking "Lenient URL matching" in Preferences -> Browsers but that option seems to be gone now. The only options there now are autofill and auto-signin and I couldn't find any options in the Advanced tab, 1Password Mini or the extension itself.

Is there any way to disable this behavior again? Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5.90 (Chrome)
OS Version: OS X 10.11.4
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @PatrickS,

Thanks for your question, have you tried the "Allow filling on pages that closely match saved websites" setting on the Browsers tab?

Rudy

• PatrickS
    PatrickS
    Community Member
    edited April 2016

Hi rudy,

Yes I have. This only turns on autofilling on the web page itself, which I prefer deactivated for security reasons. It also doesn't change the "Show x more" message which keeps getting shown in in the extension no matter what the option is set to.

Autofilling on the page itself and URL matching in the extension are two different areas. It seems like lenient URL matching got removed altogether.

• Hi @PatrickS,

I think you may have misread Rudy's response. The checkbox says "Allow filling" and not "Auto filling."

"Allow filling on pages that closely match saved websites" is the lenient URL matching preference you remember. It was renamed to be a little more clear. Try that preference and see if it helps.

Cheers,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.