EmergencyKit.pdf

sperry1975
sperry1975
Community Member

I've tried more than once to download the Emergency Kit pdf, each time I click on the icon to transfer it to my computer nothing happens nothing is ever downloaded. How else can I get this file?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.10.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:teams-families-migrate

Comments

• sperry1975
    sperry1975
    Community Member

One more item of concern. I went through the process of transferring the data to my vault, at least I thought I did, and now when I log onto my new family account as admin I check the vaults and I see the shared vault and a personal vault, but that's it. I then go to my app on my macbook and I find this (see attached) indicating a Primary, personal, and shared vault:

It's strange to me that when I'm logged in as the administrator I don't see this primary vault, but if I'm use the software version on my mac or the iOS app I see the primary vault. Please explain.

• Hi @sperry1975,

It isn't part of the Family account and is entirely local to the machine. In a future update you'll be able to delete that Primary vault, as it is no longer needed when using the 1Password Family service.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Rudy

• sperry1975
    sperry1975
    Community Member

Future update... about how distant future?

• Hi @sperry1975 ,

We can't give an exact date, but it is something we're actively working on. In the meantime, I suggest going to the Preferences and click on All Vaults. Turn off the Primary vault, and make sure the "Vault for Saving" is set to your Personal or Shared vaults. That way you won't see what's in your Primary vault (unless you explicitly switch to it) and new items will not be saved there by default.

Cheers,
    Kevin

• sperry1975
    sperry1975
    Community Member

Thanks for the tip. I would have had no idea if you hadn't said something.

• Glad I could help!

Cheers,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.