Printing a selection

SoMuch2Do
SoMuch2Do
Community Member

Latest version 6.2.1 on MBP running Yosemite 10.10.5. Searched by name for items, highlighted them and printed - OK. However if I organise all items into date added, and then select say this month's items (9 in total) Print shows 132 pages! Could not fathom the logic, apart from the assumption the selection was not taken into consideration. Seemed all items were included.

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: safari 9.0.3
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Hi @SoMuch2Do,

I have checked and this does indeed seem to be the case, it doesn't take the selection into account when printing. It prints the entirety of the currently viewed vault. I agree that this is strange behavior and there is a bug tracking this behavior, as OPM-1481. As a workaround you could individually print the 9 items one by one by right clicking or control clicking on the item to bring up the contextual menu and then Share -> Print; not ideal, but it would at least give you a way to get those 9 items printed out without 132 pages worth of entries being printed.

Rudy

ref: OPM-1481

• SoMuch2Do
    SoMuch2Do
    Community Member

Thanks Rudy. I managed to get what I wanted, but thought I should report it for something you guys could work on some rainy day ;-)
    Cheers
    Christine

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

@SoMuch2Do ,

FYI - in case you want a more compact format, there is a onepif2html converter in the converter suite. See the Screenshots and Samples link mentioned in the post.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Christine ( @SoMuch2Do ),

It does sound like a lovely activity for a rainy day! In the meantime, perhaps MrC’s custom converter can help you out. :)

This discussion has been closed.