Post a question in the Forum

2»

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @shelgor,

As to the Secured Notes folder question, the tutorial 'suggested' a economical way of avoiding extra fees ( ??) would be add all of the 'Wi-Fi’ passwords

Ah, I seem to remember something about that now. I believe the tutorial is suggesting saving those passwords as a Secure Note because of the iOS Pro features. If you’re using 1Password on your iOS device, what we call ‘primary categories’ are included in the free version: Logins, Identities, Credit Cards and Secure Notes. The Wi-Fi category would be a great place to store Wi-Fi passwords, but to see those items in 1Password on your iOS device, you’d need to have made the In-App Purchase of the Pro features.

Now, it sounds to me like you’ve found what you’re looking for, but if you have more questions, you know where to find us! ;)

• shelgor
    shelgor
    Community Member

Thanks

• shelgor
    shelgor
    Community Member

Just in case you some free time and interested in David Cox's tutorial ( about 20 min. w/o fast forwarding ) here it is

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=1password+mac&nohtml5=False&spfreload=5

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @shelgor,

Thanks for sharing! I’m so glad that you found the tutorial useful.

You can also find some 1Password tutorials made by our very own team on our YouTube channel. :)

This discussion has been closed.