Can't Auto Fill Working Advantage Web Site

Options

Trying to set things up to autofill at https://www.workingadvantage.com/account.php?sub=enroll. The page has both a section for logins for existing users and a section for signing up, and each has a box for Email address and Password.

I'm not a super HTML expert, but I took a look at the page source. Looking at the source of the page, I found that the ones I want, for existing users, appear to be "login_email" and "login_password", respectively. In the 1Password Login entry for this page, I edited the "Web form details" to have label "login_email" for my Email address and "login_password" as the label for my password.

Even with this, auto fill is putting my information into the "sign up to become a member" section.

What am I doing wrong?

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5.90
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: Dropbox / Family

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @RonHeiby. The Web Form Details are not really for manual editing. They display some but not all of the information that 1Password captures when it saves the Login from the browser, and editing it can cause more confusion than it helps. The main reason it is editable is to allow the user to delete fields that shouldn't have been saved in the first place, that kind of thing.

I just took a look at this site, and here's what I found:

If I save the login manually from the web page, filling works as expected, but the focus is placed in the wrong password field for submitting. I was just working on fixing issues related to this last night, so hopefully it will be better in the next release.

With a login saved from the main application, it fills the details into the incorrect fields like the behavior you described. Some of my work last night should help this as well, but for now, saving the Login from the browser should get filling working for you.

I hope that helps! Let us know how it goes.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.