Saving

Options

Hi, the reason I downloaded 1password was to save or hide in apps like what's up, facebook etc in 1password without them appearing on my iPhone 6 screen or desktop. This could make me secure enough that others don't read or scroll what's in my said apps. This method works in Samsung android but not here. Can you please share with me how to do that task.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @haskol,

I apologise but I'm not confident that I'm understanding the request. It almost sounds like you're asking to hide applications inside your vault so if I'm misunderstanding please correct me. Am I correct that this query is in regards to both iOS and OS X?

• haskol
    haskol
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah. I want to put, hide for example the whole of apps like what's up in 1password so that someone has to know password of 1password to access it. That means if I do so, apps like what's up or snapchat doesn't appear in the front screen of my iPhone. Yes it's iOS because I've iPhone 6.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @haskol,

Sadly we won't be able to help, I don't think any iOS app could even do this due to how locked down iOS is. Depending on the application you could use 1Password to store a PIN or passcode but that's about it I'm afraid. I understand your goal, it's just my awareness of iOS would suggest it isn't possible.

This discussion has been closed.