I am having trouble syncing 1Password on my iPad with my new MacBook Pro?

lmichaelhall
lmichaelhall
Community Member

I have been using 1Password on my iPad for some time and have liked it. I recently bought a new MacBook Pro and have created a 1Password vault on the MacBook Pro. i want to sync the data from 1Password on my iPad to the 1Password vault on my MacBook Pro using my home wireless network. However i have been unsuccessful when trying to follow the instructions in the Users Guide.

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: home wireless
Referrer: forum-search:I am having trouble syncing 1Password on my iPad with my new MacBook Pro?

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@lmichaelhall:

However i have been unsuccessful when trying to follow the instructions in the Users Guide.

Are you seeing an error message? If so, what does it say? If not, exactly what problem do you experience when you try to sync?

If you are seeing an error message this knowledge base article may help:

Wi-Fi Sync is not working

Stephen

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@lmichaelhall: Indeed, without more information it's impossible to say what might be going wrong, so be sure to tell us all OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.