1Password Working without Wifi

Options
Orkark
Orkark
Community Member

Can I still view and find out my passwords when I don't have wifi? Using iPhone 5s and iPad Air.
Thanks

1Password Version: Version 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can I still view and find out my passwords when I don't have wifi?

Comments

• JWeaver
    JWeaver
    Community Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi @Orkark

Yes, you can view the information stored in your 1Password vault without being connected to a network. Your vault is stored on your device(s) and only requires access to wired/wireless network if you have syncing setup and enabled.

Be aware, however, that without a wireless network connection the data won't sync. If you change login information on your iPhone 5s, for example, that change won't show in your iPad Air vault until the devices are synced.

• Ben
    Options

JWeaver is absolutely correct.

If you are using our 1Password for Families service that answer still applies, but you may need to download any Documents you wish to have with you prior to disconnecting from the internet, as these are not cached on your device by default.

Ben

• Orkark
    Orkark
    Community Member
    Options

Many thanks. Works great.

• Ben
    Options

You're most welcome, @Orkark. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.