1Password mini (both general menu and Firefox) hangs my whole system on login error

Guillaume Daudin
Guillaume Daudin
Community Member

Hi,

The titles says most of it... By login error I mean when I enter a wrong password. I am using Firefox 45.0.2. The bug has started to appear some weeks ago. It happens approximatly once every fortnight.

The bug is difficult to reproduce as it does not seem systematic. The only way out is a force reboot.

Thanks for your help !

Guillaume

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:Mini 1password crashes my system on password error

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @Guillaume Daudin,

The next time it happens can you create a diagnostic report as it is happening please, it may help us determine what was happening at the time.

This guide will show you how.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+forum@agilebits.com.

When sending the diagnostic report to the address above it would help immensely if you could include a link to this thread and your forum handle so we can connect the two.

Once you've sent the report a post here with the ticket ID will help us to keep an eye out for it. With access to the report we should be able to better assist you :smile:

• Guillaume Daudin
    Guillaume Daudin
    Community Member

Thanks. I'll do that,

Best,

Guillaume

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thank you, @Guillaume Daudin! We look forward to receiving your Diagnostics Report and looking into this for you. Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.